Overview and transparency
The balance sheet reflects your company's business performance over the past year and provides an overview of success or failure. It is the basis for your investments and your operational and strategic decisions.
ARTUS helps you maintain a clear overview of your figures and the status quo of your company.
“Ensure a positive balance with ARTUS.”Tomislav Stipic
Our range of services for your company's balancing includes:
- Preparation of annual accounts pursuant to the Austrian Enterprise Code ("UGB", "Unternehmensgesetzbuch"), IAS/IFRS (International Accounting Standards/International Financial Reporting Standards) and tax law
- Preparation of the balance sheet and the revenue and expenditure accounts under the aspect of tax optimisation
- Economic analyses of the balance sheet and the profit and loss account with prior year comparison
- Calculation of the personnel provisions (severance payments, vacations, service anniversary bonuses, etc.)
- Management of the register of assets and other subsidiary ledgers
- Preparation of tax returns and detailed tax calculations
- For limited liability companies and public limited companies: preparation of notes, drafting of the annual report, as well as support with the documents for the Commercial Register.