Consistent controlling and reporting is one of the most important instruments of corporate governance.
A constant survey of the enterprise's data shows you the potential to improve efficiency within your company. We will support you with the operational and organizstional structuring of corporate planning, controlling and management reporting.
Corporate governance with the help of a crystal ball?
Even though we cannot see into the future, we can support you with the planning elements of business administration and work out your corporate objectives together with you. To support consistent day-to-day business, we create regular controlling evaluations that show deviations from the plans and make corporate governance easier for you.
Even the smallest businesses need a minimum level of targets
Only consistent and systematic controlling enables fast and accurate decisions. Controlling is therefore an important instrument of corporate governance - regardless of the business' size. Even the smallest businesses need a minimum level of target figures such as sales, costs, profitability or liquidity provision.
We analyse your company's performance on the basis of periodic comparisons of the target and actual situation. Only profit plans and financial plans based on such comparisons allow for financing from banks or investors. In addition, we also provide you with sound arguments for condition negotiation. We are happy to accompany you in crucial bank meetings.
Not transparent enough?
Do you wish to make even clearer statements and measure changes in a more substantiated way? Here, too, we can help you with cost accounting systems. These can serve the following purposes in particular:
- Order calculation (pre-calculation, ongoing recording of project/order costs, post calculation with deviation analysis) as well as
- aggregated representation of the development of cost center and cost unit accounting within the framework of the current controlling of the company, including deviation analysis.
Our range of services in the field of controlling and reporting includes:
- Preparation of forecast figures and financial plans
- Organisation and execution of cost accounting
- Implementation and analysis of periodic target and actual performance comparisons
- Current management information and reporting