The formation of a GmbH (company with limited liability), the most popular form of capital company in Austria also for start-ups, is associated with high costs and a bureaucratic process to be followed. A new capital company form, the ‘Austria Limited’, is intended to combine the advantages of the existing company forms GmbH (company with limited liability) and AG (joint stock company) for growth companies. Austrian start-ups should also become more competitive internationally. The following facilitations would be conceivable:
- Entry and exit of investors should be facilitated
- The costs of founding a GmbH (company with limited liability) are to be significantly reduced
- A simpler and digitalized company formation
- Employee shareholdings are to be solved through different share categories
- The process of increasing capital is to be simplified
- The management should be facilitated by form-free resolutions, the use of electronic signatures and digital meetings.
ARTUS will be happy to advise you on this (firstname.lastname@example.org).
PS: Please note, that we are no native speakers and that our blogposts were translated with the help of google translate.