International economy and cross-border taxation
Due to Austria's accession to the European Union, increasing globalisation and the growing cross-border movement of goods, it has also become necessary for medium-sized companies to be able to consider and assess aspects of international taxation.
Our international areas of advice
- VAT and customs consulting in the cross-border movement of goods (import and export)
- Evaluation of transfer pricing systems
- Drafting of (international) aspects of group taxation
- Consulting in international social security law (employee secondments)
- Consulting in the field of double taxation conventions
- Company formations abroad and optimal choice of legal form, business settlement of foreign companies in Austria (e.g. appointments with the notary, extensive bank negotiations)
- Termination of business and exit taxation
Going global with BKR International
Since 2012, ARTUS has been a member of BKR International, a global association of independent tax consultants, auditors and management consultants. This collaboration makes it possible for us to respond quickly to your country-specific questions and problems and to solve them in a compact and reliable manner together with our international partners.
Let us walk the international path together with you! We look forward to your enquiry!